This is kind of hilarious in that I haven’t read anything by Fukuyama in years and he pops up in my Twitter feed having built a drone.
I like the idea of an End of History Drone, flying around with a loudspeaker espousing the Hegelian conception of history:
vrrrrrr “Liberal democracy is here, now and forever! We begin anew, fellow citizens as humanity’s pinnacle achievement!” vrrrrrr
Anyways, anybody want to help me make a dialectical materialism drone that just floats around with a loudspeaker shouting in ‘Žižek_ebooks’-like fashion the entirety of his new book on Hegel?
If you build it, they will come. Also… I would help build it.
- lukesimcoe said: Can we also make an “Adorno on Music” drone that flys around jazz concerts belittling the audience for being sheep?
- lukesimcoe reblogged this from dropouthangoutspaceout and added:
- wendfarm said: I fully support a KVLT MARX drone
- teaandthorazine said: yeah, only if there’s also a “fear the culture industry” drone driving around shouting chapters of the dialectic of enlightenment
- getradified likes this
- teaandthorazine likes this
- dropouthangoutspaceout posted this